Founded in 1873 and with a membership network of over 700 companies and organisations, the Chamber is the principal voice of Franco-British business community in France.
The Chamber’s objectives are:
• To promote business trade between the UK and France
• To drive and promote the Franco-British business community
• To help its members to promote and develop their activity in France and in the UK
• To provide members with information and expertise via its network of specialists
With the Franco-British Chamber, a non-profit organisation, you have access to:
- An interactive business network
The Franco-British Chamber creates opportunities and connects people to assist members to promote and to develop their activity within the Franco-British business community. The Chamber has developed a strong network of public and private partners both in France and in Britain.
- Over 100 events a year….
The Franco-British Chamber develops bespoke events (and sponsorship) to help Members to increase their visibility and reputation within the Franco-British business community
- A platform to promote your services and product
The Franco-British Chamber offers Members the opportunity to benefit from multiple communication channels, including events, publications, website and E-newsletter, enabling you to convey your message to the Franco-British business community, and beyond.
- A business information service
The Franco-British Chamber of Commerce has a network of experts who can provide assistance in setting-up your office and operational base in both countries, recruiting staff, in facilitating legal, accountancy and financial services, in negotiating contracts, in organising your events…
- Training services
The Franco-British Chamber of Commerce can help you and your team with your training needs:
• Diplomas in Business English and the Business English Skill Test
• Training offers: coaching, intercultural management…
- Advantages for Members
• Dedicated events to enable Members to network
• Executive boardroom facilities in central Paris
• Organisation of bespoke events
• Dedicated training programmes for companies and students