If you are involved in the Food and Beverages sector, you may already have heard of SIAL International.
SIAL’s aim is to promote food services worldwide and encourage international trade. This year it is being held in Paris, so the Franco British Chamber of Commerce & Industry (FBCCI) have teamed up with COBCOE to raise awareness of this pivotal event. We have put together a package which will make your attendance more effective, by cherry picking the specific contacts you want to make in advance and providing assistance with potential language barriers. This package includes;
- A pass for all 5 days
- Contact with agri-food specialists from a variety of French regions
- 1:1 Meetings with companies looking for French partners
- Participation in pitch sessions by companies in the Food Tech sector
- A seminar on investment opportunities in Food Industries
- Accommodation and a networking evening.
Affiliates of the FBCCI will be there throughout the event to facilitate your attendance. We will arrange 1:1 meetings with target contacts and associations in advance of the event, and assist with these where necessary to overcome any French language barriers. There will also be an opportunity to network with other delegates who have the same export aims as you, to share market information and approaches to export.
Held at Parc des Expositions de Paris Nord Villepinte, VILLEPINTE 93420 on the 16th-20th October.