The Franco-British Chamber of Commerce has a network of experts who can provide assistance in setting-up your office and operational base in both countries, in recruiting staff, in facilitating legal, accountancy and financial services, in negotiating contracts, in organising your events and more.
SME Business Pack – Develop your company in France or the United Kingdom
The Business Pack is an exchange platform of practical information for small and medium-sized firms and entrepreneurs who are setting up, or have started to set up their business in France.
Through our members, we can provide expertise in the following areas:
Legal – Finance -Operations and Logistics – Human Resources – Recruitment – Sales & Marketing – Location & Real Estate – Strategy
In collaboration with the Department for International Trade (DIT):
- Overseas Market Introduction Service (OMIS)
- Company Reports and Information
You are looking for information on French companies? The Franco-British Chamber of Commerce & Industry can get you the following documents:
- Certificates of Incorporation
- Articles of Association or Memorandum of Association
- Current Appointments Reports
- Company Reports
This company information comes from the British equivalent of the Registre du Commerce & des Sociétés.
The price of each document is 70 € excl VAT or 83.72 € incl VAT.
The time of delivery is 72 H upon reception of the payment.
For more information on this service, do not hesitate to contact us.
If you are interested in our offer, please return the order form linked below with your payment.
For €20 TTC, it is possible to consult the lists of British interests in France or French interests in the UK at the chamber’s offices in Paris. Please find below some information on list consultations:
- Consultations are by appointment only. Please use our contact form on our Contact page, where you will also find our Paris address;
- Official consultation times are Monday to Thursday, 15.00 – 17.00 (subject to availability).
Recruitment Services for Members and Non-Members
The Franco-British Chamber of Commerce and Industry can offer several services relating to recruitment and staffing:
- The chamber benefits from within its membership a network of large and small recruitment consultancy firms, present in both the UK and in France.
- In addition to this, the Chamber provides a job web-board service to members and non-members. Jobs offers can thus be advertised via the chamber, allowing visibility to the Franco-British business community and in particular to our 800+ member organisations.
- Lastly, through our vast network of companies trading in France and the UK, and our relations with other Chambers of Commerce, both regional and international, we can accept CVs sent to us and then distribute these amongst the contacts who we believe would have an interest in the candidate.
In searching for work in the UK or France, we would highly recommend you to speak with a recruitment agency. They offer a free service to candidates and provide excellent access to job opportunities as well as great advice.
When searching for work in the UK in particular, recruitment consultancies/agencies are very popular and widespread. They treat thousands of job opportunities on a daily basis.
For access to our member directory of recruitment firms, please contact us on email@example.com.
The Franco-British Chamber of Commerce and Industry offers companies, employment agencies and Human Resource Managers, the opportunity to upload their job offers onto this page.
The cost of this is €150 including tax (€125,42 without VAT) per job profile, and all offers are consultable for the duration of 3 months.
The website is visited by 40,000 visitors per month and the recruitment section is particularly consulted by people with a good level of French looking for employment.
To place your offer on the website, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an order form. Once you have completed the form, return it to us with the job profile and a cheque made payable to the FBCCI. The offer will then be uploaded the following day and you will receive a settled invoice to your address.