Created in 1873, the Franco-British Chamber of Commerce & Industry – the Franco-British Chamber – is the oldest international chamber of commerce in France and Europe. Established for more than 148 years in Paris, then in the French regions, we offer our members – companies of all sizes, multi-sector and international – a wide range of tailor-made services to help them in their cross-Channel development..
The Franco-British Chamber is the premier Franco-British business network in France. You will find in the Chamber a solid interactive network of private and public partners in France and the United Kingdom:
Today, the Franco-British Chamber supports companies and brings together managers and independents – from entrepreneurs to Executives and CEOs of groups listed on the CAC 40 or Footsie – in order to meet their business and relational expectations in the short, medium and long term.
Your Questions/Our Answers:
1/ Develop your business in one of the two countries
– “Business Connect” offer: network of legal, HR, tax, accounting/finance, digital marketing, IT, recruitment, etc.;
– Seminars – Targeted MasterClass;
– “Connect” opportunity platform;
– Language training and intercultural coaching;
– Sponsorship of events.
2/ Be part of an interactive, multi-sector and international business network
– More than 100 targeted and tailor-made events per year;
– Premium and privileged meetings at the British Embassy in France for members of the President’s Forum;
– A communication platform to increase your visibility and promote your services and products;
– Exclusive Member-to-Member product and service offers.
3/ Inform and prepare yourself on the post-Brexit period
– Since 2016, we have organized more than 50 events and seminars to inform and prepare for the new economic and trade relationship between our two countries;
– We continue to monitor the news closely and keep our members informed.
4/ Participate in the future of Franco-British business relations
– Thanks to the activities of the “Cross-Channel Institute” created by the Franco-British Chamber, in association with PwC France & Francophone Africa and the Department for International Trade (DIT); The Cross-Channel Institute is an independent, non-profit think tank, dedicated to fostering Franco-British economic relations through studies, analyses and debates, and to providing French and British companies, our members and institutions with an innovative and sustainable vision.
The Franco-British Chamber is a member of the British Chamber of Commerce Global Business Network (GBN). The Franco-British Chamber of Commerce and Industry is the only member in France of the GBN able to offer its members access to this unique and profitable network.
Message from the President
It is all this and more that our members experience during our exchanges to identify member-to-member services, thematic Masterclasses, breakfasts for SMEs and entrepreneurs or to find opportunities via the “Business Connect” platform.
Watch, they say it so well themselves.