13 January 2022
As of January 2022, conditions of pay slips in France are changing. Here is what you need to know :
- In order to help French nationals and residents deal with the economic hardship that has come from high inflation over Q4 of 2021, eligible employees will benefit from a inflation bonus on their January pay slip.
- The social security limit for “Tranche A” salary band will remain set at 3,428 euros per month.
- The hourly minimum wage will increase by 0.9% to 10.57 euros, or 1,603.15 euros per month for a full-time job at 35 hours.
- The maximum employer’s share of meal vouchers will be increased to 5.69 euros per voucher.
- Urssaf is now responsible for collecting the main apprenticeship and training taxes. Apprenticeship and training taxes will now be paid to Urssaf each month via the DSN e-filing.
- The “Opco” institutions will remain the main contacts for training refund requests. You will continue to manually pay a balance of the industrial branch contribution to the Opco each year and to pay the portion of the apprenticeship tax to the schools as in the past.