President Macron announces his 4-steps roadmap out of lockdown for France.
The President of the Republic unveiled on 29 April 2021 the 4 stages of his roadmap in an interview with the regional press.
3 MAY: STAGE 1
– Curfew and teleworking still remain
– Status quo for businesses
– Reopening of secondary schools with a half-gauge from the 4th grade.
– End of the attestation for daytime movements.
– End of restrictions for inter-regional travel.
19 MAY: STAGE 2
– Curfew at 9pm
– Teleworking maintained
– Gatherings of more than ten people prohibited
– Reopening of cultural sites (with a maximum capacity of 800 indoors and 1000 outdoors)
– Reopening of shops in accordance with the set gauges
– Reopening of terraces (tables of 6 people maximum)
– Resumption of sports activities in indoor and outdoor areas in compliance with sanitary measures
9 JUNE: STAGE 3
– Curfew shifted to 11pm
– Teleworking relaxed
– Foreign tourism authorised, subject to health pass)
– Reopening of cafés and restaurants (tables of 6 people max)
– Cultural and sports venues: max. 5,000 people (access with health pass)
– Reopening of exhibition halls (5000 people max)
– Reopening of sports halls and contact sports allowed
30 JUNE: STAGE 4
– End of curfew
– Maintain barrier gestures and social distancing.
– End of gauge limits depending on local health context.
– All outdoor events of 1000 people allowed. (health pass)
– Nightclubs remain closed.
– Vaccination is now open to people over 18 with co-morbidities, notably obesity
– Adults over 18 will be able to be vaccinated from 18 June.
All these measures may be curbed by health “emergency brakes” in areas where the virus is circulating too much”, warns Emmanuel Macron.
Source : Ouest France, Covid-19. Quel est le calendrier du déconfinement annoncé par Emmanuel Macron ?, 29.04.2021.