Whilst online commerce is booming in Britain, with dedicated logistical infrastructures developing around the country, two webinars on the theme of e-commerce between France and the United Kingdom have just made available online by the Franco-British Chamber:
- The first webinar explains the new rules and logistical constraints related to e-commerce between the two countries.
- The second one focuses on managing online sales to individuals in both countries, including changes related to VAT.
- Artur SARKISIAN (RM Boulanger)
- Charles HOGG (Unsworth)
- Clément ALLOUL (BBL Group)
- Roderic VAN PRAET (LogVad)
- Artus GALIAY (North France Invest)
About the Franco-British Chamber:
The Franco-British Chamber, the Franco-British Chamber of Commerce & Industry is Europe’s oldest international chamber of commerce. Founded almost 150 years ago in 1873, it is today the leading Franco-British business network in France. Established in Paris with regional branches in France, its members are national and international companies of all sizes (ranging from single-person businesses to multinational groups), across all sectors of industry. The Chambers offers its French and UK members a wide range of tailor-made services to support their development on both sides of the Channel and internationally, as well as a strong interactive network of private and public partners in France and the UK.
Media Relations contact for the Franco-British Chamber:
Thierry Derrien – 07 78 94 67 21 – email@example.com