Land Rover and World Rugby will write the next chapter in their rich history together, with Land Rover confirmed as the fifth major partner of the 2023 Rugby World Cup in France.
- Above and beyond – World Rugby and Land Rover join forces with the continuation of Land Rover’s major partnership with Rugby World Cup 2023
- Shared values – Passion, integrity and leadership are values shared by the partners as France 2023 approaches
- Positive impact – RWC 2023 will set new standards in social responsibility, inclusion and sustainability for a major rugby event
- Platform for change – Land Rover’s ‘Defenders of Tomorrow’ – launch of the youth mascot programme, giving young people a platform to show their support for building a better future
- Committed – Through its approach to full electrification, Land Rover is committed to supporting the tournament’s ambition to reduce its carbon emissions