Approaching what one hopes to be the finish line of Brexit, Christine Gilguy, Editor-in-Chief of le MOCI*, interviews Thierry Drilhon, President of the Franco-British Chamber, on the importance of “the after” and moving into a new era of economic prosperity post Brexit for French and British companies. Thierry Drilhon explains how Brexit can be viewed as “an opportunity to develop a certain idea of business between the two countries, with calm, pragmatism, optimism and determination”.
The Franco-British Chamber is more committed than ever to helping their members through this period of uncertainty, proven by:
- An increase in membership since the Brexit vote,
- Being the only representative in France of the new BCC “Global Business Network” of nearly 100 British chambers of commerce around the world;
- Providing our members with access to “Connects”, the leading platform of international business opportunities that brings together 15,000 companies from the United Kingdom, Europe and the wider Commonwealth. The Chamber is the moderator for all the companies in France;
- and access to the Think Tank ‘Cross-Channel Institute’, which publishes every year the only barometer on Franco-British Economic Relations.
* Moniteur du Commerce International
le MOCI 17th Oct 2019 – Brexit – la Franco-British Chamber veut se projeter dans l’après